What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket to NYC FAB 50 Presents “Across The Universe”: Beatles Music Festival 1 (up to $53.50 value)
- When: Friday, February 7, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: The Hudson Theatre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the lineup.<p>
- Orchestra section
- Lower mezzanine section
- Upper mezzanine section
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
NYC FAB 50 Presents “Across The Universe”: Beatles Music Festival 1
- What it is: a festival commemorating the 50th anniversary of the Beatles’ star-making performance on The Ed Sullivan Show
- What it benefits: one hundred percent of net proceeds will go to the Comprehensive Autism Medical Assessment and Treatment Center of NJ and the Children’s Music Fund
- Who is taking the stage: alt-rock band Spin Doctors and a bevy of Beatles tribute bands from around the world
- How you know Spin Doctors: from their early ’90s hits “Little Miss Can’t Be Wrong” and “Two Princes”
- What they’ll play: a set of Beatles covers and some fan favorites from their own back catalogue
- International Beatles tribute acts: Brazil’s Clube Big Beatles, Germany’s Lucy, Mexico’s HELP!, and Canada’s Burred Vision
- Who else will be there: the Williamsburg Salsa Orchestra and School of Rock NYC, whose performers actually know the Beatles, even though they’re all under twenty years old<p>
This production is not affiliated with Apple Corps Limited, or The Beatles.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 7, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 2/7 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at The Hudson Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects liverpool productions llc's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.