International acrobats perform with more than 65 horses under an enormous big top featuring a real carousel and advanced video scenery
About This Deal
- One ticket to see Odysseo by Cavalia with optional VIP package, starting from $94
- Seating options: Gold or Rendez-Vous VIP Gold
- Click to view the seating chart
- Gold seating is gold on the seating chart. Rendez-Vous VIP Gold seating is red.
A Rendez-Vous VIP Gold ticket includes:
- VIP pass (entitles holders to arrive 90 minutes before showtime)
- Access to the private Rendez-Vous VIP Lounge and Patio before the show, during intermission, and afterward
- Center-row seats
- Buffet meal served before the show
- Wine, bubbly, beer, and various other refreshments
- Dessert buffet, coffee, and tea served at intermission
- Exclusive tour of the stables after the show
- Odysseo souvenir
There are no shuffling clowns or pacing lions beneath Cavalia: Odysseo’s white big top. Instead, a peek inside reveals a three-dimensional forest complete with clouds moving overhead, blue waters lapping at the land, and horses grazing contemplatively. Real horses. But far from ordinary horses.
In a theatrical display of human-equine bonding more inspiring than seeing a pony braid a little girl’s hair, 48 acrobats, dancers, and gymnasts share the ring with more than 65 multitalented steeds. The horses play a role in every spectacular trick—whether their riders are twisting into handstands atop the saddle or twirling on aerial silks tied to the horse’s bridle—all while a video backdrop as large as three IMAX screens handles the scene changes.
A live band and a real carousel add extra dimensions to the immersive experience. The production’s extravagance is designed for maximum thrills, which comes as no surprise: it boasts a budget of $30 million and arose from the luminescent brain of one of the cofounders of Cirque du Soleil.