All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to One Love! A Bob Marley Tribute Concert
- When: Saturday, November 29, at 11 p.m.
- Where: Apollo Theater
- Door time: 10 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $33 for upper mezzanine seating, rows F–J (up to $44.20 value)
- $40.50 for upper mezzanine seating, rows A–E (up to $54.45 value)
- $40.50 for lower mezzanine seating, rows F–J (up to $54.45 value)
- $45.50 for lower mezzanine seating, rows A–E (up to $76.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
One Love! A Bob Marley Tribute Concert
- The Wailers: In addition to being Bob Marley’s left-and-right hand band throughout his brief but remarkable career, The Wailers have kept the spirit of reggae alive by sharing horn-fed, bass-fueled songs around the globe.
- Third World: Since 1973, the venerable group of “reggae ambassadors” has spread messages of peace and love through hits such as “Now That We Found Love” and “Try Jah Love,” and has received the United Nations Peace Medal for those efforts.
- Maxi Priest: This British singer’s blend of reggae and R&B vaulted him to the top of the charts in 1990 with “Close to You” and the Roberta Flack duet “Set the Night to Music.”
- Ky-Mani Marley: Bob Marley’s son proves that reggae is hereditary, showcasing his singing, songwriting, and multi-instrumental skills on albums including the aptly named Like Father Like Son.
This concert marks the 35th anniversary of Bob Marley’s groundbreaking performance at the Apollo Theater in 1979.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 29, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Apollo Theater on 11/29. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.