- $9 for one general-admission ticket (up to $18 value)
- $32 for two general-admission adult tickets, two general-admission child tickets, and a toy for each child (up to $64 value)
- $39 for two general-admission adult tickets, three general-admission child tickets, and a toy for each child (up to $78 value)
- $7 for one elephant ride (up to $15 value)
- Showtimes: December 3 (6:30 p.m.) | December 4 (10 a.m., 7 p.m.) | December 5 (11 a.m., 3 p.m., 7 p.m.) | December 6 (11 a.m., 3 p.m., 7 p.m.)
Orak Shrine Circus
For generations, the Shrine Circus has merrily rolled the rings of their three-ring circus across the continent, stopping for more than a few performances along the way. Each show is different—acts come and go, and advances in clown-car technology are dutifully adopted—but some things never change: expect to encounter the boundless charms of the ringmaster (or ringmistress), a pack of daring acrobats, and more than a few show-stopping animals.
- Adam Burck: Animal trainer who commands his clowder of lions and tigers to leap, lie down, roll over, and change their own litter box