What You'll Get
- $15 for two general-admission tickets (up to $40 value)
- $20 for four general-admission tickets (up to $80 value)
- When: shows through October 29 , excluding special engagements, which are indicated in red on the calendar
- Click to view the schedule of upcoming acts
- Finesse Mitchell (July 14–17)
- John Morgan (August 25–28)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 29, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Must call box office prior to the show to reserve Groupon. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Not valid for special engagements. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Orlando Improv
A staple of the nation’s standup scene since the first location opened in 1963, Improv comedy clubs have been popping up all over for nearly 40 years. The venues have played an instrumental role in the early careers of famous jokesters such as Bette Midler and Jerry Seinfeld. Now firmly established in locales from Florida to California, Improv comedy clubs draw big-name acts and ambitious up-and-comers.