What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Patti Sings Ella! with the Duke Ellington Orchestra
- When: Thursday, March 6, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Town Hall
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $57 for orchestra section (up to $94.95 value)
- $50 for balcony section (up to $84.10 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.<p>
Patti Sings Ella! with the Duke Ellington Orchestra
- Patti Austin’s purview: jazz, R&B, pop, and disco
- Patti Austin’s pedigree: the daughter of trombonist Gordon Austin, the goddaughter of Quincy Jones and Dinah Washington, and a collaborator with Michael Jackson
- Patti Austin’s first time on stage: at the Apollo Theater at age 4
- Patti Austin’s first record contract: with RCA Records at age 5
- Patti Austin’s biggest mainstream hit: 1981’s “Baby, Come to Me”
- Patti Austin’s latest work: re-imagining jazz standards on 2002’s For Ella and 2007’s Avant Gershwin, and covering pop classics on 2011’s Sound Advice
- Conducting The Duke Ellington Orchestra: Paul Mercer Ellington, the grandson of the Duke himself
- Which makes him: Lord Ellington
- What to expect at the concert: a loving tribute to Duke Ellington and Ella Fitzgerald<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 6, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Town Hall on 3/6. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.