Star of America’s Got Talent and Penn & Teller: Fool Us tells grumpy jokes and performs magic with the help of his chihuahua Mr. Piffles
About This Deal
- Seating: table or booth seating
- Must purchase G-Passes in the same transaction to sit together.
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Must be 13 or older
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the prices provided by the merchant, which may change.
Piff the Magic Dragon
- What he does: performs magic and tells curmudgeonly jokes
- What he wears: a dragon suit
- Why: because he’s a dragon, of course
- Where you’ve seen him: America’s Got Talent, Penn & Teller: Fool Us, on tour with Mumford & Sons, and headlining in Vegas
- Who’s along for the ride: the world’s foremost magic-performing chihuahua, Mr. Piffles
- What he’s been called (the dragon, not the chihuahua): “the Larry David of magic”
- What he’s racked up on YouTube: more than 15 million views
- What else to expect: card tricks, fire-breathing, and a noticeable lack of children in the audience