What You'll Get
- $14.75 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing (up to $29.50 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
P.O.D. with 10 Years and Dead Letter Circus
- The sound: although they made their mark as a hard-driving nü metal act in the early 2000’s, the band has since expanded its sonic palette with reggae and Latin grooves and a little punk rock punch, and racked up three Grammy nominations and 12 million sales in the process
- The name: it’s an acronym that stands for “Payable On Death,” which ties to the Christian theology that permeates their lyrics
- The leap of faith: despite living out of their car, the young and hungry band turned down a $100,000 record deal in 1998 because “God had a bigger plan for P.O.D.”
- “Alive”: the uplifting 2001 rap-metal classic that became one of MTV and MTV2’s most played videos of that year, gave hope to listeners in the aftermath of 9/11, and is typically the grand finale of every P.O.D. concert
- The Awakening: P.O.D.’s tenth studio album, which dropped in 2015
- The inspiration: of the new album’s conceptual nature, singer Sonny Sandoval says, “We’re putting something together that tells a story. Maybe it’s just for us, maybe it’s not for your average listener, but it’s something we’re having a lot of fun doing.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 15, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.