What You'll Get
- $15 for one general-admission ticket (up to $33.67 value)
- $25 for one VIP ticket (up to $54.77 value)
- Each VIP ticket includes a beer at check-in, a beer or shot at each other location (location’s choice), and a souvenir beer boot.
- What It Is: a giant Pokémon Go game throughout the bars and streets of Wynwood
- What You’ll Do: gather with 100 other players to set up lure modules, catch Pokémon, and sip beer in between searches
- What You’ll Wear: whatever will make you look like Misty, Ash Ketchum, Meowth, Jirachi, or any of your other favorite Pokémon characters
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 13, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Vitamin C Communications
When it comes to managing events, there's little that Vitamin C Communications can't do. The full-service marketing and events firm handles every facet of developing and branding events for its many esteemed clients. This includes everything from spreading the word via social media to orchestrating travel logistics to photoshopping cartoon celebrities into post-event pictures. Every year, the company puts on scores of events that range in scale, from daily boat tours to major music events that take place over a few days each year.