- $35 for one ticket to see Night of the Rÿche with Queensrÿche and Red Dragon Cartel featuring Jake E. Lee (up to $57.67 value)
- When: Saturday, December 14, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Marquee Theater
- Section: general-admission standing
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
Night of the Rÿche
Queensrÿche performing "Fallout"
* How you know Queensrÿche: they're the technically skilled, progressively minded hair-metal act behind the 1988 rock opera Operation: Mindcrime * The premise of Operation: Mindcrime: an amnesiac drug addict begins to suspect he might be a brainwashed government assassin * Its success: it's one of the top 10 best-selling concept records of all time * How they followed that masterpiece: an even bigger album, 1991's Empire * Empire was met with: three Grammy nominations, one MTV Viewers' Choice Award, a rebellion led by a handful of Jedi * How [AllMusic](http://gr.pn/1ica44u) described their 2013 self-titled album: "A return to their metal swagger and strong songwriting..., infectious vocal choruses, and stellar twin-guitar harmonies" * What Red Dragon Cartel is: the newest project by legendary guitarist Jake E. Lee * How you met Jake E. Lee: he played on iconic Ozzy albums including Bark at the Moon and The Ultimate Sin