- $35 for one balcony ticket (up to $59.90 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Ray Stevens is: The long-reigning king of country comedy whose 50 year streak of silly songs and soulful gospel has yielded two Grammys and induction into the the Nashville Songwriters Hall of Fame and the Christian Hall of Fame
- Ray’s Biggest Hits: There’s over 93 singles to choose from, but most know Ray from gems such as “The Streak,” “Guitarzan,” and the gospel classic, “Everything is Beautiful.”
- His Latest: Here We Go Again, his 43rd studio album, featuring the zany new single, “Taylor Swift is Stalking Me”
When it opened in 1927, the Florida Theatre was the largest of 15 cinemas in downtown Jacksonville. Today, it's the city's last surviving vestige of that era's iconic architecture. Designed by New Yorker R.E. Hall and Jacksonvillian Roy Benjamin, the venue is a prime example of the Mediterranean Revival style, with a ceiling covered in glittering stars and a six-story proscenium arch. And even as the entertainment industry shifted towards television, the Florida Theatre survived by hosting interactive game nights and concerts from underground artists, including Elvis Presley. The space was renovated In the early 1980s, and today it returns to its entertaining roots by hosting live events and classic film screenings.