- $19 for one ticket to the Reillyfest Block Party and one drink ticket (up to $32 value)
- When: Saturday, November 8, at 12 p.m.
- Where: Rock and Reilly’s Irish Pub
- General admission
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Reillyfest Block Party
- Where the block is: on the Sunset Strip
- Its unlikely transformation: from famous street to a partier’s dream come true
- What to drink: beer, beer, and more beer
- What to eat: bratwurst, served piping hot from food trucks
- What to see: the flash from a photobooth; steins slowly being drained
- Reason to listen up: bands amp up the fest with beer’s best friend—rock ‘n’ roll
- Reason to sit still: to have a face painter outfits your cheeks with clovers or accurate family trees depicting your Irish lineage
Rock and Reilly's Irish Pub
The legend behind Rock and Reilly's Irish Pub is a tale taller than Paul Bunyan. Reilly, it's said, was born in Ireland during a bar fight, and took a man's life on that first day. His father lost him during a poker game at the age of two, and Reilly won himself back within six months. Then, at the age of three, he set out to cure America of what he saw as a disease: prohibition. The remedy, of course, was whiskey.
The stories may be out there, but the pub itself couldn't be more tangible. Irish-inspired pub food, such as corned-beef sliders or a cheese steak made with Irish cheddar, help soak up the booze, while Reilly's Hooch, seven draft beers, and more than 50 whiskeys keep spirits raised.