More than 500 scientific, historical, fantastical, and artful artifacts fill 20+ themed galleries; sideshows and interactive entertainment
About This Deal
- Over 500 artifacts in over 20 uniquely themed galleries including, among others, Ripley’s Smash Dash, The Black Hole, World’s Largest Collection of Shrunken Human Heads, or New York Baseball Exhibit.
- Valid through December 30, 2021
- Adult tickets are for ages 13+
- Child tickets are for ages 4-12.
- Children 3 and under are free.
About Ripley's Believe It or Not!
Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Times Square winds visitors through twisted halls housing more than 500 artifacts of whimsy, amazement, curiosity, and intrigue. Along self-guided tours of the Odditorium, groups of awestruck visitors gaze upon a two-headed cow, a 12 foot Gorilla made entirely out of tires, and the skeleton of a giant crocodile while perusing more than 20 themed galleries. Pickled heads stare out of jars and medieval torture devices such as dot-matrix printers hang from the ceiling while an authentic piece of the Berlin Wall stands in remembrance of the time long ago. Among the more than one dozen new artifacts are a Marilyn Monroe collection, including never seen before personal belongings, a life-size steampunk locomotive made of over 1 million matchsticks, a life-size game of operation, and a new Ode to Baseball exhibit filled with lots interesting baseball memorabilia and includes the largest collection of Louisville Sluggers outside of Louisville. Guests are going wild over the new Smash Dash Interactive game, a futuristic version of Whack-a-mole.