All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $20 for two tickets to see Josh Abbott Band (up to $40 value)
- When: Saturday, March 28. First race will start at 6 p.m. and the concert begins immediately after the last American Quarter Horse race.
- Where: Sam Houston Race Park
- General admission
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Josh Abbott Band
- Their Sound: Texas country laced with the bluesy twang and Southern rock-infused Red Dirt style
- Press Quotes: AllMusic compares Abbott to Steve Earle and declares that he “stands poised to be the next big talent to the leap out of fertile Texas music scene.”
- Where to Begin: with their 2010 hit, “Oh, Tonight,” which features the future Grammy-winning Kacey Musgraves
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 28, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 3/28/15 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Sam Houston Race Park. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Sam Houston Race Park's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Concert begins immediately after the last American Quarter Horse race. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sam Houston Race Park
Sam Houston Race Park's multifunctional grounds, located 15 miles from downtown Houston, crawl with up to 30,000 spectators reveling amid horseraces, concerts, and private events. Quarter Horses, Thoroughbreds, and Arabians kick up dust as jockeys maneuver them around the course, cheered on by race fans placing bets based on their stats, the weather, and the size of the horse's toupee. Spectators can also watch and wager on races outside the park's grounds, as monitors air simulcasts of the big races, including the Arlington Classic Stakes and Los Angeles Handicap.
In the Winner's Circle Restaurant, under the supervision of executive chef James Gilmer, the racetrack treats guests to panoramic views of the competition as they dine on seafood, gourmet pastas, and brunch fare. Guests may also entertain from 15 up to 100 friends, employees, or colleagues in luxury suites equipped with a private bar and an in-room centaur butler.