What You'll Get
- $60 for one ticket to the Fourth Annual CCA Concert for Conservation featuring Lynyrd Skynyrd, Grand Funk Railroad, Eddie Money, and Atlanta Rhythm Section (up to $95 value)
- When: Saturday, September 26, at 4:15 p.m.
- Where: Sam Houston Race Park
- Seating: reserved
- Door time: 4 p.m.
Fourth Annual Concert for Conservation
- Lynyrd Skynyrd: The Southern rock legends—including core members Johnny Van Zant, Gary Rossington, and Rickey Medlocke—rile up crowds with hits such as “Sweet Home Alabama,” “Free Bird,” and “That Smell.”
- Grand Funk Railroad: They’re more blues-rock than funk, but everything else about this Michigan outfit is completely on the level, from the heartfelt howls of “Some Kind of Wonderful” to the straight-shooting “We’re an American Band.”
- Eddie Money: Eddie’s smoky voice and penchant for pop-rock hooks populated the ’70s and ’80s charts with “Two Tickets to Paradise,” “Baby Hold On,” and the inescapable smash-hit sing-along “Take Me Home Tonight.”
- Atlanta Rhythm Section: A sonic blood-brother to southern-rock titans Lynyrd Skynyrd and the Allman Brothers, ARS has amassed a passionate fanbase with road-trip-friendly jams such as “Doraville,” “I’m Not Gonna Let It Bother Me Tonight,” and “Imaginary Lover.”
- Folk Family Revival: Describing their sound as a mix of the South’s rootsy stomp and the West Coast’s trippy swoon, this modern throwback began opening for Willie Nelson and Merle Haggard shortly after releasing their 2011 debut.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 26, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 9/26 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sam Houston Race Park
Sam Houston Race Park's multifunctional grounds, located 15 miles from downtown Houston, crawl with up to 30,000 spectators reveling amid horseraces, concerts, and private events. Quarter Horses, Thoroughbreds, and Arabians kick up dust as jockeys maneuver them around the course, cheered on by race fans placing bets based on their stats, the weather, and the size of the horse's toupee. Spectators can also watch and wager on races outside the park's grounds, as monitors air simulcasts of the big races, including the Arlington Classic Stakes and Los Angeles Handicap.
In the Winner's Circle Restaurant, under the supervision of executive chef James Gilmer, the racetrack treats guests to panoramic views of the competition as they dine on seafood, gourmet pastas, and brunch fare. Guests may also entertain from 15 up to 100 friends, employees, or colleagues in luxury suites equipped with a private bar and an in-room centaur butler.