Matthew Weil directs this rousing musical update of the Charles Dickens’ Christmas classic which includes songs like “Thank You Very Much”
About This Deal
- Seating: reserved
- Must purchase tickets in the same transaction to sit together.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Available dates and times:
- Friday, December 13, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, December 14, at 2 p.m.
- Saturday, December 15, at 2 p.m.
- Thursday, December 19, at 7: 30 p.m.
- Friday, December 20, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, December 21, at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, December 22, at 2 p.m.
“Scrooge the Musical”
Charles Dickens’s classic holiday page-turner, A Christmas Carol, leaps from its binding onto the stage in Scrooge: The Musical, a melodic revamp of the Yuletide classic. Since 1843, the story of Ebenezer Scrooge’s struggle with clinical skinflint has inflated generations with the spirit of giving and respect for moralizing poltergeists. Infusing Dickens’s prose with bouncing-ball sing-alongs, this production pulsates with vibrant sets and family-friendly energy. A cast of locally harvested thespians and broad-ranged crooners bring the iconic characters to life, including favorites such as Bob Cratchit, Tiny Tim, and the Ghosts of Christmas Time-Space Continua.