Attractions such as roller coasters, up-close sea life interactions, and world-class shows at one San Antonio’s largest amusement parks
About This Deal
- If you purchase the Single Park Ticket, it is valid for SeaWorld San Antonio for one person.
- If you purchase the Single Park Ticket with All-Day Dining, it is valid for SeaWorld San Antonio for one person. All Day Dining is valid only at SeaWorld San Antonio at participating restaurants and must be used by the same person. All-Day Dining includes one entrée, one side item or dessert, and one regular-sized non-alcoholic beverage (excludes PowerAde products) as often as once every 90 minutes and 30 minutes prior to restaurants scheduled closing time; some food and beverage exclusions apply and sharing and take-out is prohibited. Week day is designated as Monday-Friday.
If you purchase SeaWorld & Aquatica San Antonio 2022 Season pass, it is valid for unlimited admission to SeaWorld San Antonio through January 2, 2023 and unlimited admission to Aquatica San Antonio through October 16, 2022. Does not include parking and blockout dates may apply.
- When can I visit? Any operating day through expiration on voucher; see the schedule.
- Free admission for children two and under.
- Parking not included
- Lockers available? Yes
- For a list of all seasonal and special events taking place at SeaWorld, click here
SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration
Beginning November 11, SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration, the largest Christmas event in Texas, returns for 38 magical days. The marine life park will transform into a holiday wonderland featuring millions of sparkling lights, decorations, holiday festivities, and delectable holiday treats and eats. This year’s event also includes brand-new shows and entertainment, including the return of season favorites such as meeting Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, or strolling through Christmas Market and visiting Santa himself. Park-goers can also savor the season with chef-created holiday treats served up in cozy holiday settings with visits from Santa, Rudolph, and a cast of memorable holiday characters.
About SeaWorld and Aquatica San Antonio
Guests can immerse themselves in the wonders of two distinct parks, SeaWorld and Aquatica San Antonio. Adventure awaits on SeaWorld San Antonio’s newest wooden coaster, the Texas Stingray. The tallest, longest and fastest wooden coaster in Texas features a 100 ft. drop, over 15 airtime hills and a top speed of 55 mph. Be one of the first to ride Texas Stingray as it races into SeaWorld this spring! Guests can experience new attractions, exciting events and incredible animal encounters, only at SeaWorld San Antonio. At Aquatica, visitors can cool off as they slide next to stingrays, feel the rush on water slides, and relax on beaches. Feel the rush of exhilarating new thrills on the ALL-NEW Tonga Twister at Aquatica San Antonio. Opening spring 2020, this heart-pounding water slide features fully enclosed aqualucent tubes that deliver an electrifying sight and sound experience, the first of its kind in Texas.