Enjoy ultimate family fun & things to do with thrill rides, up-close sea life interactions & shows at one of Texas’s largest amusement parks
About This Deal
- If you purchase the Single Park Ticket, it is valid for SeaWorld San Antonio or Aquatica San Antonio for one person, pending purchase.
- If you purchased the Single Park Ticket with a Meal Voucher, it is valid for SeaWorld San Antonio for one person. A Meal Voucher is valid only at SeaWorld San Antonio participating restaurants and must be used by the same person, it includes an entrée and non-alcoholic drink.
- If you purchase the Single Park Ticket with All-Day Dining, it is valid for SeaWorld San Antonio for one person. All Day Dining is valid only at SeaWorld San Antonio at participating restaurants and must be used by the same person. All-Day Dining includes one entrée, one side item or dessert, and one regular-sized non-alcoholic beverage (excludes PowerAde products) as often as once every 90 minutes and 30 minutes prior to restaurants scheduled closing time; some food and beverage exclusions apply and sharing and take-out is prohibited. Week day is designated as Monday-Friday.
- If you purchase a Two Park Two Day ticket, it is valid for a single day admission to SeaWorld San Antonio and a single day admission to Aquatica San Antonio on regularly scheduled park operating days through October 16, 2022. Both visits must be taken within two (2) consecutive days.
- If you purchase a Two Park Three Day ticket, it is valid for unlimited admission to SeaWorld San Antonio and to Aquatica San Antonio on regularly scheduled park operating days for three (3) consecutive days from date of first use through October 16, 2022.
If you purchase SeaWorld & Aquatica San Antonio 2022 Season pass, it is valid for unlimited admission to SeaWorld San Antonio through January 2, 2023 and unlimited admission to Aquatica San Antonio through October 16, 2022. Does not include parking and blockout dates may apply.
- When can I visit? Any operating day through expiration on voucher; see the schedule.
- Free admission for children two and under.
- Parking not included
- Lockers available? Yes
- For a list of all seasonal and special events taking place at SeaWorld, click here
About SeaWorld and Aquatica San Antonio
Guests can immerse themselves in the wonders of two distinct parks, SeaWorld and Aquatica San Antonio.
Adventure awaits on SeaWorld San Antonio’s anticipated all-new, world record breaking, high-thrill ride Tidal Surge. True to the motto “everything is bigger in Texas”, Tidal Surge will be the world’s tallest and fastest screaming swing featuring two pendulum-like arms that will soar progressively higher to a staggering height of 135 feet at its peak. The dueling arms will alternate sides and sway back-and-forth at 68 mph, creating multiple airtime moments that levitate guests out of their seats with each heart stopping swing. Riders’ legs will dangle and hang as they soar over the waterski lake and take in the beautiful views of the park, while reaching multiple negative G moments before plunging back towards the earth. Guests can also experience new attractions, exciting events and incredible animal encounters, only at SeaWorld San Antonio. At Aquatica, visitors can cool off as they slide next to stingrays, feel the rush on water slides, and relax on beaches. Feel the rush of exhilarating new thrills on the ALL-NEW Tonga Twister at Aquatica San Antonio. This heart-pounding water slide features fully enclosed aqualucent tubes that deliver an electrifying sight and sound experience, the first of its kind in Texas.