Partygoers don headphones, then tune into stations with DJs spinning everything from ’80s throwback hits to trap music
What You'll Get
- General admission for two
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older
- Guests must have a valid ID and credit or debit card for the check-in process. If the provided headphones are not returned, there will be a $100 charge to the credit or debit card after the event.
- Dress code: Dress to impress; no shorts, hats, flip-flops or tennis shoes
- Friday, July 10, at 9:45 p.m.
- Saturday, September 5, at 9:45 p.m.
Silent Disco Party
- The concept: It’s a dance party…with no speakers or amps. Instead, attendees don wireless headphones and turn them to various stations, then boogie on the dance floor amidst other revelers dancing to whatever’s in their headphones.
- The music: Live DJs play Top 40 on the Green Channel; throwbacks from the ’80s, ’90s, and 2000s on the Red Channel; and hip-hop on the Blue Channel.
- The social atmosphere: Party-goers can turn down the volume of their headphones or take them off whenever they want to chat with others. Since there’s no blaring speakers, it’s way easier to have conversations and meet new people.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Redeem for a ticket at venue box office. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Must be 21 or older. Must have a valid ID and credit or debit card for the check-in process. If the provided headphones are not returned, there will be a $100 charge to your credit or debit card after the event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Quiet Events
At Quiet Events’ quiet clubbing parties, partiers gyrate, dance, talk, and party … in utter silence. When the party begins, each visitor gets a pair of high-quality wireless headphones that allows them to control and tune into one of three DJs spinning tracks, indicated by a blue, red, or green LED light which lets revelers know which DJ fellow club-goers are listening and dancing to. Onlookers without headphones, however, will hear nothing but the partiers' cheers and feet hitting the pavement. Sometimes, through the wireless headphones, party hosts will teach, organize, and direct partiers dance moves or ways to interact with onlookers. They then match up with other revelers and party the night away, while all remains quiet on the outside. The silent nature of the parties allows them to be thrown anywhere, from parks and street corners to museums, backyards, or a hip-hop mogul’s private nap room.