- $149 for admission for one to a four-hour Safety & Survival Secrets Course (up to $299 value)
- Where: Red Lion Inn Southeast
- Section: general admission
- Ticket values include all fees.
Available Dates and Times
- Saturday, June 21, at 9 a.m. Doors open at 8 a.m.
- Saturday, June 21, at 2 p.m. Doors open at 1 p.m.
Safety & Survival Secrets Course
There's a good reason why Jason Hanson knows a lot about protecting others – he protected some of the most prominent government officials on the planet. A former employee of the CIA, Hanson left to pursue a career in private security. After demonstrating his protection skills on The Rachael Ray Show and ABC's Shark Tank, and teaching celebrities how to lead safer lives, he is now taking his knowledge on the road. During interactive, four-hour seminars, Hanson shares tips on everything from public safety to learning how to tell when someone is lying. His demonstrations teach men, women, and children how to break out of duct tape and handcuffs in 30 seconds, ward off attackers with little-known self-defense moves, and create a safety and survival kit should a disaster strike or the key to the first safety and survival kit get accidentally swallowed.