- $59 for admission to a standup-comedy seminar with Buddy Flip ($250 value), plus four tickets to a future comedy show (up to $60 value; up to $310 total value)
- When: any seminar through June 28; classes take place on select Sundays from noon to 5 p.m.
- Where: seminars take place at Greenwich Village Comedy Club, comedy tickets are redeemable at Greenwich Village Comedy Club and Broadway Comedy Club
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the class schedule in the drop down box.
- View the calendars for the Greenwich Village Comedy Club and the Broadway Comedy Club.
Stand-Up Comedy Workshop with Comedian Buddy Flip
There’s more to being a standup comedian than having a functional funny bone. Buddy Flip, a 21-year veteran of the comedy scene, not only has the requisite skills, he knows how to teach them to others. During his five-hour seminar, Buddy—who has worked with Joan Rivers and Jerry Seinfeld, and appeared on MTV and Comedy Central—imparts lessons in joke craftsmanship, set building, timing, and stage presence. Combined, these elements can lead to a more confident, well-rounded performer, whether he or she wants to get a spot on Conan or break into a monologue in the middle of the produce aisle.