Coffee and tea lovers take part in tastings and seminars from well-know industry pros and pioneers
What You'll Get
- General admission
- What’s included:
- First 500 attendees will receive a free shopping bag
- Seminars from well-known industry pros and pioneers
Dates and Times
- Saturday, December 14, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Sunday, December 15, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Free Parking
Coffee and Tea Festival
The Coffee & Tea Festival’s straightforward name can’t begin to capture the scope of the event. More than 50 exhibitors from around the world fill the Greater Philadelphia Expo Center for a celebration of all things brewed. The show has become popular enough to draw the attention of the Food Network, which featured the festival on Unwrapped. Scents rise from the booths, where crowds sip samples of aromatic coffees and teas. Seminars help viewers dive deeper into the subject, with demonstrations by leading experts on the world of hot beverages.
- Sampling: more than 50 coffee and tea exhibitors will offer samples of their brews—come meet local, national, and international coffee and tea business owners
- Shopping: take advantage of show special and discounts to stock up or shop for holiday gifts
- Seminars: ticket holders can sit in on instructional seminars covering a variety of coffee and tea topics that are both educational and enjoyable
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Online redemption required. Starfish Junction is the issuer of the voucher and tickets/admission for this event. Discount reflects Starfish Junction's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. All sales final after date of purchase. Online redemption only. Limit 2 per person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.