- One G-Pass to see Mormon Tabernacle Choir
- When: Monday, July 6, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Wang Theatre
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- $61 for orchestra rows P–EE (up to $111.13 value)
- $84 for orchestra rows A–O (up to $147.95 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Mormon Tabernacle Choir
- 360: the number of members that sing in this all-volunteer choir
- 1847: the year the choir was formed
- 1873: the year the choir gave their first performance at the recently constructed Salt Lake Tabernacle
- 11,623: the number of pipes in Salt Lake Tabernacle’s organ, which has become as much a part of the choir’s measured, sacred sound as the voices themselves
- Too Many to Count: the number of awards and distinctions the choir has earned throughout its history, including a Grammy, three Emmys, two Peabodys, a Mother Teresa Award, a National Medal of Arts, and inductions into the National Radio Hall of Fame and the American Classical Music Hall of Fame
- Also Too Many to Count: the number of artists the choir covers—recent concerts have showcased songs from George Gershwin alongside hymns such as “Down to the River to Pray”