Watch the Rays go head to head with the Orioles, Indians, Athletics, and Blue Jays
About This Deal
- When: September 7–9 (Orioles) | September 10–12 (Indians ) | Friday, September 14, at 7:10 p.m. (Athletics) | Friday, September 28, at 7:10 p.m. (Blue Jays)
- Click here to see the seating chart
- $5 Bud and Bud Light on the Budweiser Porch on Friday night games
- 20th Anniversary Photo Viewer, presented by Sagicor Life Insurance Company, to all fans while supplies last on Saturday, September 8
- Snack N’ Drink Cup, presented by Match-Up Promotions, to kids 14 and under while supplies last on Sunday, September 9
- $2 hot dogs presented by Kayem Franks on September 11
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
A Game-Day Guide for Tropicana Field
- Meet the other rays: Tropicana Field and the Florida Aquarium teamed up for a unique and ambitious ballpark amenity: a 35-foot, 10,000-gallon cownose ray tank situated just behind center field. The Rays Touch Experience is free to all attending fans and offers them a chance to glimpse, touch, and feed up to 30 of the team’s namesake creatures.
- Become a card-carrying Ray: Tropicana Field’s Right Field Street area is where kids can stop being spectators and join the fun and games. This interactive section features a home run derby game, a virtual reality experience and a photo attraction that offers customized Topps baseball cards.
- Local Concession Offerings: Go to Steve’s Restaurants & Catering which features items from Parkshore Grill, 400 Beach, The Annex and The Hangar. Hunger + Thirst features items such as King’s Grilled Cheese and Cuban Nachos. Tampa-based Kahwa has its own stand featuring signature coffee and pastries. Moon Under Water features their British pub favorites. TradeWinds Island Resorts brings items from their beach restaurant RumFish Grill. URBAN Restaurants Group returns to feature menu items from their URBAN Brew and BBQ and URBAN Comfort shops.
- Local Craft Beer Program: Local craft beer program at Tropicana Field, featuring a variety of styles and flavors from Tampa Bay breweries including Coppertail Brewing Co., Cigar City Brewing, Tampa Bay Brewing Co., 3 Daughters Brewing, Green Bench Brewing Co., St. Pete Brewing Co., Motorworks Brewing and Cycle Brewing, among others.