Feast on barbecue creations spun together by some of Chicago’s best chefs; cash bar will be available
About This Deal
- $44 for one general-admission ticket (up to $52.44 value)
- Available times: Sunday, October 2, at 12 p.m. or 2:30 p.m.
Ticket includes 12+ plates of BBQ dishes prepared by the festival’s chefs and drink samples.
Taste Talks’ All-Star BBQ
- First, a bit about Taste Talks: In addition to its editorial platform, Taste Talks is a national festival series with events in Brooklyn, Chicago, and L.A. These weekend-long gatherings bring together leading chefs and public figures to celebrate food, drink, and culture.
- Chicago’s All-Star Barbecue: Curated by chef Jason Hammel of Lula Cafe in Logan Square, Chicago’s event will feature esteemed local chefs and other celebrities spinning together their very best barbecue dishes. The real winners? The people in attendance, since they get to feast on the chefs’ creations.
- The lineup: It includes Jared Van Camp (Leghorn Chicken), Brian and Jennifer Jones Enyart (Dos Urban Cantina), Bjorn Rasmussen (Old Town Social), Rachel Dow (The Betty), Charlie McKenna (Lillie Q’s), Lason Hammel (Lula Cafe), Rebecca, Lamalfa (Virgin Hotel Chicago), Chris Pandel (Swift & Sons), and many others.