Seeing a tribute band can be like going back in time, but without the obligation to capture history's greatest criminals. Make memories, not enemies with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see Thank You Michael - The Michael Jackson Experience
- When: Saturday, June 21, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Paramount Hudson Valley
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $17 for Tier 3 seating (up to $29 value)
- $20 for Tier 2 seating (up to $34 value)
- $23 for Tier 1 seating (up to $39 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Thank You Michael - The Michael Jackson Experience
- Who’s thanking Michael: Broadway triple threat and Michael Jackson fan Delisco James
- How he’s thanking him: by recreating some of Michael Jackson’s most memorable performances
- One of those performances: singing “Billie Jean” on the 1983 Motown 25 TV special
- Another example of Delisco’s time traveling: morphing into Jackson’s younger self from his Jackson Five days
- The grand finale: a moonwalk-by-moonwalk homage to the “Thriller” video
- The other people onstage: a full band, backup singers, and professional dancers
- The host: Kevin Brown, the actor who played friendly computer Dot Com on NBC’s 30 Rock
“A Paramount All-Talking Picture” starring Maurice Chevalier and Claudette Colbert drew great public fanfare when the Paramount Hudson Valley debuted in 1930. Then known as the Peekskill Paramount Theater, and owned by a subsidiary of mega-studio Paramount Pictures, the Westchester County Landmark stifled Great Depression and World War II woes as a grand movie house for decades. After shopping malls and TV thwarted its status as a movie house in the ’70s, the palace recently reemerged as the Paramount Hudson Valley and now attracts top-name live performers. Lovingly renovated to its original 1930’s sheen, the theater sports new carpet, refurbished vintage theater seats, hand painted ceiling canvas, and opera boxes.
“Isle seats are best”