The festival honoring Beethoven’s 249th birthday allows attendees to admire refined art and multi-genre music
What You'll Get
- Friday VIP Opening Night Admission includes food and drinks.
- Three-Day VIP All-Access Admission includes opening night, daily open bar, and priority seating.
- Dates and times:
- Friday, December 13: 8 p.m.–12 a.m.
- Saturday, December 14: 3 p.m.–1 a.m.
- Sunday, December 15: 3 p.m.–8 p.m.
- Monday, December 16: 4 p.m.–7 p.m.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. ALL SALES FINAL. Online reservation required. Discount reflects current ticket prices – price may differ on day of event. Limit 8 per person. Fees are included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Beethoven Birthday Bash
All classical music enthusiasts are invited to the 10th edition of Beethoven Birthday Bash to mark the composers' 249th birthday. The theme for this year's festival is Spirit—to honor the great man and splendid musician, to understand his powerful influence on humans. The festival will feature debates and lectures as well as food and fine drinks. The festival is wildly multi-disciplinary, covering everything from classical to rock, theatre and dance to comedy and visual art.