- $7 for one individual film block ticket (up to $11.54 value)
- $25 for one all-access festival pass (up to $53.74 value)
11 film blocks are scheduled throughout the festival, and a reception is scheduled at the end of each day of the festival. View the festival schedule for full details.
The festival begins at 6 p.m. with red carpet arrivals. At 6:30, the festival directors will share some remarks before the 6:45 showing of A Ferguson Story (69 minutes), Chi Voices (10 min), Black Lives Matter Music Video (4 min)
The Fourth Annual Chicago International Social Change Film Festival
- Opening Night Films (Friday at 6:45 p.m.): in the documentary A Ferguson Story, a group of Chicago poets, playwrights, hip-hop artists, and journalists launch the #LetUsBreathe initiative after the death of Mike Brown
- Apartheid (Saturday at 5:30 p.m.): When Voices Meet finds 500 black and white youth banding together to break South African apartheid despite the threat of violence in a project known as the Peace Train
- Environment/Chemicals (Sunday at 3 p.m.): Stink! is a first-person tale about a father attempting to find out exactly how, and with what, his child’s pajamas are made—and nobody will tell him