- Ticket packages to The Affordable 250 racing event, featuring Mike Ryan accompanied by Hankenstein and Keith Kelso
- When: Saturday, August 9, at 5 p.m.
- Where: Central Texas Speedway
- Seating: General admission
- Door time: 3:30 p.m.
- $5 for one general-admission ticket ($10 value)
- $10 for two general-admission tickets ($20 value)
- $35 for one all-access pass for an adult ($70 value)
- $25 for one all-access pass for a child aged 2–12 ($50 value)
All-access passes include:
- One general-admission ticket
- Access to the speedway’s air-conditioned suites, CarBar, pit area, and sky deck
- Adults also receive a champagne welcome toast
The Affordable 250
Though the large-class features at The Affordable 250 start at 5 p.m., the action begins as soon as the doors open. Fans who arrive early are treated to qualifiers and concerts from country acts Keith Kelso and Hankenstein. Later in the evening, Denny Herrin will entertain crowds before Mike Ryan plays his new single “Dancing All Around It” on the mega stage. In addition to the concerts and races, there are plenty of family-friendly events, including face painting, beach volleyball, and horseshoe pits, to occupy the kids, as well as concession stands overflowing with draft beer to occupy thirsty adults. Attendees that purchase all-access passes will also get the opportunity to tour the pits and interact with the drivers.
Central Texas Speedway
A visit to Central Texas Speedway is kind of like hanging out in your own backyard, only here, instead of friends racing for the last hamburger from the grill, professional drivers race for glory around a 3/8-mile track. Still, the 39-acre site boasts homey features, including beach volleyball courts, horseshoe pits, and plenty of food and drinks. During races, fans can cheer from air-conditioned suites or bleacher seats close enough to the side-by-side action to see tires smoking and hear GPS systems giving drivers directions. When the pros aren’t tearing around the asphalt track, go-karts take over, allowing friends to battle each other at speeds of up to 65 miles-per-hour.