The legendary California band mixes sunny hits with surf-tinged holiday classics, such as “Little Saint Nick”
What You'll Get
- Seating: Tier, Balcony, Dress Circle
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Beach Boys: Reason for the Season Christmas Tour
- The Beach Boys’ sound: slow walks and catching waves on the beach at sunset
- Hits that have summoned endless summers for more than 50 years: “Surfer Girl,” “Surfin’ USA,” “California Girls,” “Wouldn’t It Be Nice”
- How the Boys mix the seasons: by playing their summery hits alongside yuletide tunes from their 1964 The Beach Boys’ Christmas Album
- Holiday hits you’re likely to hear: original Beach Boys tunes “Little Saint Nick,” “The Man with All the Toys,” and “Santa’s Beard,” plus harmonized takes on “White Christmas” and “Frosty the Snowman”
- Songwriters Hall of Fame 2019 nominee: Mike Love whose songs epitomized the Southern California youth culture of cars, surfing, and romance also touched on themes like astrology, meditation, politics, and ecology in his later work.
The Fine Print
About The Modell Performing Arts Center at the Lyric
The Modell Performing Arts Center at the Lyric has a deep history that stretches back to the 1890s, when frequent polkas filled the air on summer evenings and the walls were decked out in beer-garden fashion. Throughout the following century, acts ranging from demonstrations of electric cooking to performances by Ella Fitzgerald and Robin Williams have inspired awe and given cause for recent restoration.