More than 5,000 jack o’ lanterns line a third-mile trail, illuminating the night with everything from superheroes to dinosaurs
About This Deal
- $14 for one general-admission adult or child ticket ($19.35 value)
The Glow: A Jack O’Lantern Experience
- What It Is: an up to 45-minute stroll through a third-mile trail lined with more than 5,000 illuminated jack o’ lanterns—some carved from real pumpkins, some meticulously crafted from wax molds
- What to Expect: enchanting pumpkin displays made to depict everything from towering dinosaurs and dragons to pirates and cartoon characters
- Seasonal Snacks: The Glow also serves fall beverages and food onsite.
About The Glow: A Jack O'Lantern Experience
Halloween events don't have to be entirely scary—just the beautiful chill of autumn can be enough to tingle your spine. The Glow ushers in the Halloween season with a quarter-mile lane lined with more than 5,000 illuminated jack o' lanterns—some carved from real pumpkins, some meticulously crafted from wax molds. Along the way, visitors will encounter a variety of displays:
- Prehistoric Park ruled by 16-foot-tall dinosaurs
- The pirate ship Revenge helmed by Captain Jack
The Glow also serves fall beverages and food onsite, including food trucks and pumpkin beer.