- $19 for one general admission ticket (up to $32 value)
Dates and Times
- Thursday, March 10, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, March 11, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 12, at 2 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, March 13, at 2 p.m.
The Good Doctor
- The Play: Neil Simon’s gentle ribbing of Anton Chekhov, with the writer struggling with a block as he recounts the plots of some of his beloved plays and short stories
- The Format: Chekhov narrates as actors perform a series of vignettes drawn from those tales
- The Stories: a government clerk dies of a combination of embarrassment and the sniffles in “The Sneeze,” an actress wastes her tryout gushing over the author in “The Audition,” and an older man and woman sing a lonely song in “Too Late for Happiness” and other captivating and witty tales from the minds of both Neil Simon and Anton Chekhov.
Organic Theater Company
For nearly half a century, the Organic Theater Company has presented classic, contemporary, and adapted productions, relying on the greatest resource any company has: its artists. The resident company's work has not only appeared on stages throughout the city, but also the state and the country—including a stint on Broadway. In 1974, they tackled the world premiere of David Mamet's Sexual Perversity in Chicago, and have since collaborated with celebrated playwrights such as Edward Albee, Wendy Wasserstein, and Sebastian Barry on midwest, US, and world premieres.
31 S Ellsworth St.
Naperville, IL 60540Get Directions