What You'll Get
- $29 for two general-admission grandstand tickets (up to $44.08 value)
- $58 for four general-admission grandstand tickets (up to $88.16 value)
The Kentucky Headhunters
- Who They Are: the Grammy-winning group behind 1989’s Pickin’ on Nashville
- Their Sound: a hard-to-pin-down blend of honky-tonk, blues, southern rock, and geographically non-specific rock
- Their Start: twice-monthly performances on WLOC’s The Chitlin’ Show
- What That Led To: signing with Mercury, 8 studio albums, 23 singles, 3 CMAs, and an AMA
- Where to Begin: “Dumas Walker” or the groups biggest hit, a cover of Don Gibson’s “Oh, Lonesome Me”
Artimus Pyle Band: honoring the music of Ronnie Van Zant’s Lynyrd Skynrd featuring Legendary Lynyrd Skynyrd drummer Artimus Pyle
- Who Artimus Pyle Is: the drummer (and the “wild man”) of Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Who Else He’s Drummed For: The Marshall Tucker Band
- What He Plays: the music of Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Where Else You Can Find Him: in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Expect to Hear: “Freebird,” “Sweet Home Alabama,” and just about every other southern-fried hit
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 1, 2016. Limit 1/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 5/1 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Auburndale Speedway
Before they tear up tracks like Indianapolis, Daytona, and Pocono, America's race car drivers must first conquer the challenges of Winter Haven's Auburndale Speedway. Nicknamed "The Bull Ring," this quarter-mile asphalt oval regularly tests the mettle of drivers during race nights held throughout the calendar year. Read on to find out more about the on-track action that keeps locals coming back:
- The cars: Like any good short-track venue, Auburndale is frequently host to numerous classes of stock cars, open-wheeled modifieds, and racing trucks.
- The races: Each race night includes multiple short-duration races, with multiple classes running heats throughout the night.