- One ticket to The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses – Master Quest
- When: Wednesday, June 10, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Venetian Theatre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $39 for sections 10–12 (up to $66 value)
- $49 for sections 7–9 (up to $82.50 value)
- $56 for sections 4–6 (up to $93.50 value)
- $72 for sections 1–3, mid-to-rear (up to $121 value)
- $105 for sections 1–3, front (up to $176 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses – Master Quest
The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses – Master Quest celebrates more than 25 years of stirring virtual adventure and memorable soundtracks with live orchestral renditions of the video-game franchise’s lush aural landscapes. Now in its third season, the reimagined score draws from an inventory of recent and requested Zelda games, including A Link Between Worlds, Twilight Princess, and the remake of Majora’s Mask, while still paying homage to such classics as Ocarina of Time and A Link to the Past. The concert’s four-movement symphony regales ears with Nintendo composer Koji Kondo’s original music, recalling moments of Link conquering dungeons, running through forests, and struggling to decide what color of tunic to wear. Throughout the evening, a video collage syncs up with the adventurous tunes to spotlight exciting moments from the venerable franchise.
The Venetian Theatre
The Grand Canal Shoppes
3327 S Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109