What You'll Get
- $19 for one ticket for orchestra or balcony seating (up to $62 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
The Music of U2 with the Nashville Symphony & Rock Band
- What’s old: monster U2 hits such as “With or Without You,” “Sunday Bloody Sunday,” and “Desire”
- What’s new: lush, symphonic arrangements of the songs
- How the music still stays heavy: a full rock band complements the orchestra for Edge’s guitar solos and the more anthemic moments
- The conductor: Brent Havens, who already has a rock ‘n’ roll pedigree—he’s the arranger behind previous symphonic rock programs including The Music of Led Zeppelin, The Music of the Doors, and The Music of Pink Floyd
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 10, 2015. Limit 8/person. Email for advanced tickets or redeem 11/10 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Not valid in combination with promo codes Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Schermerhorn Symphony Center
Even though it opened in 2006, Schermerhorn Symphony Center looks like it's been a part of the landscape for centuries. That's because the center, which is named for Nashville Symphony's late maestro Kenneth Schermerhorn, took its design cues from famed European concert halls. Its classic appearance is enhanced by 30 soundproof windows, which allow natural sunlight or unnatural spaceship lights to stream in. A custom-built organ rings out through the hall, and a convertible seating design allows the hall to morph into a ballroom floor for cabaret shows or weddings.