What You'll Get
- $26 for one ticket for general admission (up to $43.52 value)
- View the seating chart
Retro Futura Tour
- Howard Jones: AllMusic.com called him the “king of peppy, mid-‘80s British synth-pop” thanks to his keyboard and synth skills on chart-topping singles including “Things Can Only Get Better” and “What Is Love”
- Paul Young: Besides fronting bands such as Streetband and Q-Tips, this English musician became famous for his 1980s solo career—even earning the privilege of singing the opening lines in Band Aid’s “Do They Know It’s Christmas?”
- The English Beat: a seminal new-wave band who packs the dance floor with peppy ska, pop, and soul hits such as “Mirror in the Bathroom” and “Save It for Later”
- Men Without Hats: The new wave craze of the ’80s wouldn’t have been what it was without “The Safety Dance.” Luckily, the group behind it continues to perform today.
- Katrina: the American musician who, before embarking on a solo career, achieved international fame leading Katrina and the Waves, the pop rock band behind 1985’s “Walking on Sunshine”
- Modern English: the English new-wave band behind “I Melt with You”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 26, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.