- One ticket to see Thomas Gold, with support from Tom Staar
- When: Tuesday, December 31 at 10 p.m.
- Where: Pacha
- Door time: 9 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $45 for general admission (up to $84.43 value)
- $65 for general admission with Fast Track admission, which grants front-of-the-line privileges (up to $120.43 value)<p>
Thomas Gold – NYE at Pacha Promo
* Home base: Berlin * Where you've heard him: a high-profile remix of Fatboy Slim's "Star 69," and his SiriusXM mix show, Fanfare * The sound: high-energy, progressive house music that plays with other musical styles * Check out: the militaristic drums of "Marsch Marsch"; the warring violins and brass of "Remember"; the clear instructions of "Sing2Me" * Also appearing: Tom Staar * Best use of one's name to make a pop culture reference: his EP Death Staar
####Pacha NYC Based on the legendary Ibiza nightclub, Pacha's New York City outpost encompasses four stories of electrifying entertainment. Enter the main floor, and find yourself dazzled by an LED-encrusted DJ booth, a massive sparkling disco ball, and capacity for 1,200 humans or automatons programmed to dance. Up the grand staircase is the mezzanine, a VIP area featuring its own full-service bar and sound system. The third floor is known as the Funky Room, where performers shower in booths amid colorful decor. And on the top floor sits Pachita, the club's most exclusive hideaway, a lounge with its own DJ booth and sound-system, and room for a cozy 400.