Chart-topping country artist Toby Keith rocks an outdoor venue in support of his forthcoming 18th album, 35 MPH Town
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Toby Keith
- When: Friday, September 4, at 7 p.m.
- Where: First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $20 for early-discount reserved seating in sections 201–203 and 206–208 (up to $32.50) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $25 for general admission lawn (up to $32.50)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Toby Keith’s achievements: more than 40 million albums sold worldwide; 40 singles on the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts, including 19 No. 1 hits; being the proud proprietor of Toby Keith’s I Love This Bar & Grill
- How Forbes describes him: “Country Music’s $500 Million Man”
- Title of his latest chart-buster, album number 17: Drinks After Work
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 4, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre on 9/4. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.