What You'll Get
- $30 for one ticket for seating in the orchestra, dress circle, or front balcony (up to $58 value)
- Click to view a seating chart.
- The Show: a collaboration between two famed institutions—The Second City and Slate—that tackles the American political landscape via a revue of comedy sketches with a satirical edge
- The Second City: the famed Chicago institution that has become the stuff of comedy legend, fostering the talent of numerous stars from John Belushi and Gilda Radner to Tina Fey and Steve Carell
- Slate: the online magazine that covers politics, arts and culture, sports and news with a witty voice and an often contrarian point of view
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 28, 2016. Limit 8/person. Reservations encouraged; redeem starting on 10/20 by phone at 518-346-6204 or at the box office. Tickets not reserved within 48 hours of the show will receive preassigned seating. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.