- $16 for one ticket to A Piece of My Heart by Shirley Lauro (up to $28 value)
- When: select dates, February 20–March 8
- Where: Unity Theatre
- Seating: Reserved, Best Available
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
A Piece of My Heart
- The characters: six young women from widely different backgrounds—four nurses, a military officer, and a country western singer
- The setting: war-torn Vietnam
The timeline: the play checks in with each character before, during, and after their time in the war-torn nation
- A Piece of My Heart is presented by special arrangement with SAMUEL FRENCH, INC.
Unity Theatre has always maintained a close connection to downtown Brenham's history, even as it reinvents its present. Nowhere is that more evident than the company's choice of venues. The Brenham National Bank lobby served as Unity's first stage back in 1995 (a former freight depot served as its box office) until the company renovated a former warehouse into a professional theatrical venue. With it came enough space to produce four Main Stage productions, two studio productions, a summer family musical, and two concerts each season. That output has attracted actors, directors, designers and technicians from throughout the country, treating the region to the most rewarding theatrical experience possible. Unity Theatre cultivates homegrown talent, however, with workshops and classes.