Legends of R&B Jagged Edge, Dru Hill, Ginuwine, Sisqó, and Jon B perform their biggest hits and new cuts
About This Deal
- Seating: sections 219 - 224
- Must purchase G-Passes in the same transaction to sit together.
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Guests 2 and under receive free admission but must sit on lap
- Clear bag policy in effect
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Valentines R&B Bash
- Jagged Edge: Steered by the intertwining vocals of identical twins the Casey Brothers, this group scored a Grammy nomination with the 2001 jam “Where the Party At.” Since then, they’ve continued recording soulful salutes to monogamy with their 2007 album, Baby Makin’ Project, and their most recent album, 2019’s A Jagged Love Story.
- Dru Hill: Since 1992, this group has burned up airways and headphones with sultry hits, including “Never Make a Promise,” “In My Bed,” and “How Deep Is Your Love.”
- Sisqó: not content with the affection and fame of leading Dru Hill, the flamboyantly coiffed singer made major waves in his solo career with singles such as “Incomplete,” but will always be best remembered for the monumental hit “Thong Song.”
- Ginuwine: With a voice as soft and smooth as a waxed mink, this singer/actor/writer/dancer exploded onto the scene with the Timbaland-produced jam “Pony” in 1996, then reigned over the charts with “Differences” and “What Could Have Been.”
- Jon B.: He rose to fame with the 1995 platinum album Bonafide, featuring the hit single “Someone to Love”, which employed the Grammy Award-winning artist Babyface.