- $29 for one ticket to Loretta LaRoche: Humor Your Stress (up to $49 value)
- When: Saturday, March 28, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The VETS
- Seating: orchestra section
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Loretta LaRoche: Humor Your Stress
- Loretta LaRoche is: an acclaimed speaker, author, stress management expert, and humor consultant who’s helped millions overcome issues with everyday stress through the strategy of humor
- Where you’ve heard or read her mirthful wisdom: in PBS specials (including The Joy of Stress and Relax, You Only Live Once) on tours with fellow motivators Tony Robbins, Ellen DeGeneres, and Former President Bill Clinton, and in books such as Lighten Up and Juicy Aging, Juicy Living
- What to expect from the show: inspiration, motivation, and an abundance of belly laughs as Loretta unleashes her irreverent wit and blood pressure-reducing wisdom
Veterans Memorial Auditorium
Veterans Memorial Auditorium—The Vets to its friends—is a poster child for patience paying off. Conceived by the Rhode Island Freemasons in the 1920s, the theater was well on its way to completion when the Great Depression ground construction to a halt in 1929. It wasn't until the closing years of World War II that the community banded together to finish the 1,900-seat complex. The theater finally opened in 1950, and in the 60+ years since has seen such greats as Pavarotti, Nureyev, and Tony Bennett play its massive proscenium stage.
1 Ave of the Arts
Providence, RI 02903