A rotation of established and up-and-coming comics lambast social mores and taboos during multiple shows each week
What You'll Get
- Tickets to a standup show
- When: any non-special event show through December 27
- Where: Virginia Beach Funny Bone
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: one hour prior to showtime
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click to view the calendar
- $15 for two tickets (up to $40 value)
- $20 for four tickets (up to $80 value)
- $30 for eight tickets (up to $160 value)
The Rich Guzzi Comedy Hypnosis Show (September 4–7)
This veteran X-rated hypnotist uses his skills of persuasion to morph audience members into celebrities such as Michael Jackson and Madonna.
Mark Viera (October 23–26)
As seen on 1st Amendment Stand Up and 30 Rock.
Dan Cummins (October 30–November 2)
Comedy Central fixture seen on Comedy Central Presents and the one-hour special Crazy with a Capital F, as well as The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson and Last Comic Standing.
Warning: contains strong assumptions about people with face tattoos
####Virginia Beach Funny Bone
The first Funny Bone location opened in 1982 and has spread infectious laughter ever since. Established stars such as Drew Carey and Jerry Seinfeld have graced the stage, as well as up-and-coming talents with fresh faces, fresh routines, and that fresh pine scent. The venue also plays host to a full-service bar, where patrons may steep their sorrows in calming brews, then ingest them triumphantly.