What You'll Get
- One general-admission rooftop ticket to a Chicago Cubs game with all-inclusive ballpark-style food and drinks with unobstructed views
$99 for the following game:
- Against the Cincinnati Reds on Monday, July 4, at 1:20 p.m.
$125 for one of the following games:
- Against the Cincinnati Reds on Tuesday, July 5, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Cincinnati Reds on Wednesday, July 6, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Atlanta Braves on Thursday, July 7, at 7:05 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 7, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Cannot be used in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wrigley View Rooftop
Wrigley Rooftop's multilevel, Chicago Cubs-endorsed space gives baseball fans bird’s-eye views of all the action taking place on historical Wrigley Field. At the Skydeck, spectators perch at a granite bar and enjoy a bird's-eye view of the field along with panoramic views of the Chicago skyline. Admission gets guests access to a menu of classic game-day eats, including Chicago-style hot dogs and cheeseburgers along with more unique fare such as pasta salad and veggie burgers, as bartenders serve up refreshing beer and soft drinks.