- One ticket to Combat Fight Night kickboxing, K1, and muay thai event
- When: Friday, January 24, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Sands Bethlehem Events Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart. <p>
- $30 for ringside seating in rows 2–4 (a $91.25 value)
- $15 for general admission seating (a $48.50 value)<p>
Combat Fight Night
On January 24, some of the feistiest up-and-coming fighters make their way to the Sands Bethlehem Events Center for a card of Xtreme Fight Events bouts. Each hard-hitting fight will showcase expert kickboxing, muay thai techniques, or K1 bouts derived from the martial art as opposed to K2’s brother mountain. Spectators can watch each canvas-rattling knock out from the up-close views of ringside seats or from the less personal views of general admission seats.
Sands Bethlehem Event Center
Sands Bethlehem Event Center was constructed only in 2011, and its striking charcoal-colored box still has the sheen of a piece of just-released technology. The space was designed so that no seat would be more than 137 feet or 20 Shaquille O’Neals away from the stage. Despite the intimate feel, the venue is large enough to support no-holds-barred audiovisual displays, and it regularly welcomes spectacle-loving national acts in a variety of genres.