Participants experience scenic Oceanviews closest to the Bay Area during tandem jumps with experienced skydivers.
About This Deal
- Weight restrictions: 250 lbs max weight; $40 additional charge for 220lbs to 230lbs; $60 additional charge for 231lbs to 240lbs; $80 additional charge of 241lbs to 250lbs
- Height restrictions: 4’7” minimum height
- Age restrictions: must be 18 or older
- Jumping altitude: up to 18,000 feet
- About the instructor(s): certified by the United States Parachute Association
- Maximum speed: 130mph
- Add ons: Upgrade on site at added cost for higher altitude, 15,000ft or 18,000ft
About GoJump Santa Cruz
At GoJump Santa Cruz, now a part of the GoJump America group, skydivers plummet earthward for up to 18,000 feet while a full panorama of the ocean stretches to the horizon before them, outfit's locations on California's coastline closest to the Bay Area. This scenic view comes courtesy of the outfit's locations on California's coastline closest to the Bay Area. Beginner skydivers will enjoy their freefall with a tandem skydiving instructor, who is not only certified by the United States Parachute Association but likely also has experience that involves jumping in world championships or a past life as a flying squirrel.
That level of professional expertise is only to be expected from a company run by the parachuting power couple of Mike and Peggy Vetter. Brought together by the sport, they have accumulated more than 12,000 jumps between them.