- Wine Flights and Cheese, Olive and Charcuterie Board, and Souvenir Wine Glasses for Two
- Wine Flights and Two Cheese, Olive and Charcuterie Boards, and Souvenir Wine Glasses for Four
Grandale Vintner's Table
Given its name and surroundings—868 Estate Vineyards's sprawling 120 acres—it's no surprise that Grandale Vintner's Table is home to an extensive wine list. In addition to flights of 868's reds and whites, that list includes varietals from other spots on the Loudoun County Wine Trail, plus wines from around the world.
The wine selection is impressive, but it's the restaurant's farm-to-table fare that draws in diners. That food is prepared by The Culinary Institute of America graduate, chef, and cofounder Author Clark. Inside the open kitchen, the chef and his team use fresh, local ingredients to prepare New American food that's been praised by Northern Virginia Magazine, among others.
- Artic char: The rich taste of arctic char pairs with lemon-vanilla risotto, mache, and beurre blanc infused with black butter and honey for a flavorful entree.
- Duck breast: This sumptuous entree sees duck breast plated beside maple brussel sprouts and a cake of blue polenta and goat cheese.
- Braised lamb: Swiss chard, bing cherry demi, and an israeli farro blend complement tender, juicy lamb for a hearty meal.