Wine experts will lead guests through an entertaining and informative wine-tasting event
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- 9–10 wines are tasted. The wine-tasting begins with sparkling wine, then a selection of reds and whites (seasonally rosés), and concludes with a dessert-style wine.
- A take-home Riedel crystal wine glass for each guest
- Tastings are held most Saturday mornings at 11:30 a.m. and/or occasional Saturday afternoons at 2:15 p.m. Occasional Thursday evening tastings available at 6:15 p.m.
- The wine tastings are “sit down”.
- Wines in the tasting flight will be regionally diverse.
- Must be 21 or older to receive alcoholic beverages.
Since 1986, wine experts at GrapesWine.com have meticulously tasted and compiled a handpicked selection of domestic and imported fine wines. The easy to navigate website aids patrons with recommendations. Proprietor John Caplan hand-selects wines of the week, choosing a vast selection of reds, whites, rosés, ports, and dessert and sparkling wines, all of which hail from across the globe, from California to South Africa. Connoisseurs attend popular and highly-acclaimed wine tastings, led by knowledgeable taster Jim Winston as he recounts the flavorful notes and fragrant bouquets of countless varieties. Customers can create a case of favorites and pick up at a later date or have wines conveniently delivered to their homes or office within days.