Wine experts will lead guests through an entertaining and informative wine-tasting event
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- 9–10 wines are tasted. The wine-tasting begins with sparkling wine, then a selection of reds and whites (seasonally rosés), and concludes with a dessert-style wine.
- A take-home Riedel crystal wine glass for each guest
- Tastings are held most Saturday mornings at 11:30 a.m. and/or occasional Saturday afternoons at 2:15 p.m. Occasional Thursday evening tastings available at 6:15 p.m.
- The wine tastings are “sit down”.
- Wines in the tasting flight will be regionally diverse.
- Must be 21 or older to receive alcoholic beverages.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Reservation required. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Early reservations strongly suggested, seating is limited. Tastings subject to availability. 48-hour cancellation/rescheduling notice or a $10 fee will apply. GrapesWine.com reserves the right to reschedule tastings. In-store only. Not valid for sale items. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Alcohol is not discounted more than 50%. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Since 1986, wine experts at GrapesWine.com have meticulously tasted and compiled a handpicked selection of domestic and imported fine wines. The easy to navigate website aids patrons with recommendations. Proprietor John Caplan hand-selects wines of the week, choosing a vast selection of reds, whites, rosés, ports, and dessert and sparkling wines, all of which hail from across the globe, from California to South Africa. Connoisseurs attend popular and highly-acclaimed wine tastings, led by knowledgeable taster Jim Winston as he recounts the flavorful notes and fragrant bouquets of countless varieties. Customers can create a case of favorites and pick up at a later date or have wines conveniently delivered to their homes or office within days.