Participants can slide behind the wheel of a TQ Midget car and experience the thrill of racing around Mahoning Valley Speedway
About This Deal
- Available vehicle: Winged Three-Quarter Midget racecar
- Where you’ll drive: Mahoning Valley Speedway (circular racetrack)
- Age restrictions: Must be 18 or older
Driver requirements: Valid driver’s license required
- What’s included: driving suit and helmet, orientation, and instructor’s assistance and feedback after the ride
- What to wear: something that will be comfortable under the driving suit, like shorts or sweats and a T-shirt or sweatshirt depending on the season, tennis shoes or driving shoes.
- TQ Midget racecar can reach the speed over 100 mph
About Green Flag Driving Experience
Green Flag Driving Experience deals in adrenaline. At its racetrack, novice drivers and advanced rubber burners alike get to feel the heady rush of epinephrine as they man a car that can reach speeds in excess of 100 mph while manning the cockpit of a racecar. Drivers choose their rides from a fleet of TQ Midgets or a selection of Legends cars, 5/8-scale replicas of autos from the Golden Age of American engineering when men were men and cars were powered by miniature locomotives. Before sliding behind their chosen wheel, each driver goes through an introduction and orientation that cover safety skills and handling basics. Then the Green Flag Driving Experience instructors keep watch as their pupils don provided helmets and suits, buckle up, and hit the pavement. Afterward, the instructors provide a thorough critique that helps the budding Andrettis maneuver with even more finesse on their next time around the track.