What You'll Get
- Living Matrix Healthy Lifestyle Evaluation
- Consultation, Exam, and Two Adjustments
- Consultation, Exam, and Four Adjustments
Each consultation includes:
- Consultation and focused examination
- Two or four adjustments based on option purchased
- Each visit includes spinal manipulation for 1-2 areas
- Gentle activator technique
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Additional cost for physical therapy modalities and expanded examination. Appointment required; subject to availability. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Green Valley Chiropractic & Wellness
Dr. Leah Griswold began practicing chiropractic care more than three decades ago. But in the years since receiving her doctorate, Dr. Griswold has expanded her healing repertoire beyond correcting misalignments in joints and spines.
Today, she incorporates functional and alternative therapies into her practice in order to address the fundamentals of health, including nutrition, exercise, and education on how the environment affects her patients' wellbeing. At Green Valley Chiropractic, Dr. Griswold and her staff supplement their chiropractic care with physical therapy, nutritional counseling, detox programs, and all-natural products.
Meet the Doctor: Dr. Leah Griswold
- Education: Dr. Griswold received a Bachelor's Degree in Biology at Frostburg University in Maryland. After a stint in cancer research, she earned a Doctorate in Chiropractic from the National College of Chiropractic in 1987.
- Continued education: Dr. Griswold continues to attend seminars on functional medicine, nutrigenomics, and more, all so she can remain current as the health and wellness industry evolves.
- Personal: A mother of two, Dr. Griswold spends her time away from the office playing tennis, skiing, taking exercise classes, and watching movies.